Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello, World!

Hi, everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and just to let you know that I am still here, looking for ways to continue to build on this site and make it better and more appealing.

I thank those of you who have been patient and encouraging by coming here and adding your material to mine, and waiting for me to get this site up and running more efficiently, and in a more interesting format.

I have a lot to do right now, so I can't make this blog very long. I am going to check out some prices on materials for jewelry I'd like to make, and I'm off to my fave supplier online, wire-sculpture.com/jewelry-making-tools-html.1 You should go and check it out!

Until next time, thanks again, and best wishes in all your endeavors!

ninib

No comments:

Post a Comment