Monday, May 17, 2010

More Jewelry Soon To Come!

Hello, Everybody!

I just wanted to stop in real quick (after spending last night and most of today in the hospital), and say hello.

I have been working on some new pieces, while also doing some online college assignments, so I've been fairly busy, but I wanted to come and remind everyone of the one-of-a-kind, hand-made jewelry that I make. It's made with sterling silver, or gold filled wire or precious silver clay, and usually gemstone beads or cabochons and freshwater
pearls. I sometimes use murano or other Italian or Italian-type glass, and some swarovsky crystals, but most of my work is with natural materials.

I also would like to tell everybody that if you're interested in ordering any of the pieces you see here in the photospread, before I set up the merchant side of this account, you may email me at ninibsgems@gmail.com, and inquire as to the prices of the items displayed.

I will accept payments to my paypal account for now, and will set up the merchant account very soon. I'm waiting to find out what's happening with my adsense account first.

I hope that today's post has been helpful to you, and that you'll leave me any comments or questions you have for me.

As always, I thank you for coming and checking out my site as I build it up, and I appreciate your comments and questions.

Sincerely, ninib :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment