Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life!!!!

Hello, World!

I'm stopping in this evening to say hello, and to bring some hopeful news.

I have been trying to verify this site, in order to post prices and place a paypal button in the site, and finally begin to sell my creations online! Just as soon as I am able to figure out how to get the metacode in the header where it belongs, (it looks like it's exactly where it belongs, but I'm still receiving messages when I click on "verify" that state my metacode isn't found)! I don't undertand it, and I've tried it many times! It's totally frustrating, but I need to try until I get it right!

I've never been one to give up easily, and I don't intend to do so now, so please, continue to bear with me, and be patient. I'm working on it as you read this. I have been blessed today with a couple of awesome surprises, which let me know that God is still working on me, and blessing me for my effort to live the way He wants me to. I'm in a better place than I was before I got up this morning, and that says so much!

Thanks to all of you who have supported me and come here to check out the site, and to look at the jewelry I've been working on. I really appreciate your continued encouragement, and I'll always be grateful to each one of you for all you've done to help me.

I'm going back out there to fight the disappearing code again, and get this right! Pray for me, okay?

Until then, Be happy, be blessed, and behave!!

Blessings,
ninib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment