Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Pieces!

Hello, Everybody!

I thought I'd come by and say hello to you, and let you know that I've just added some new pics. I made several new pairs of earrings, thanks to a wonderful benefactor and friend! They're "Orbit" Earrings, and they're made (some loosely) based on a design from a kit that was given to me. I have played with the design a bit as far as the type of beads, and the size of the overall earring, along with my own hand made ear wires.

I hope that you enjoy them. I realize that I'll soon need to purchase a better digital camera, but in the meantime, this is all I have with which to post pictures of my work.

As always, I thank you for coming to look, and for any comments or questions you may have.

I will return as soon as I am able to figure out how to put the paypal button here, and price these items, so please keep checking for some reasonabaly priced beautiful, genuine gemstone and sterling or 14k gold-filled jewelry.

For now, I need to sleep so that I can think more clearly, and finish setting this site so that you are able to purchase the pieces.

Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,
ninib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment