Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More About Jewelry Making

I'm making a quick stop just so I can say hello again, and to ensure that anyone coming here is aware that although it is coming along slowly, this site is coming along.

I have been making jewelry, also, having added several pictures of "Orbit" Earrings which I made very recently. They're made with sterling silver wire and various colored gemstone beads, along with some pretty pastel-colored mother of pearl and sterling silver bali or diamond cut beads. The earrings displayed on this
site are priced at $20 per pair, and anyone who would like to order them or anything else displayed on this site can email me at ninibsgems@gmail.com or nancybeegle@live.com. I will instruct you from there with regard to making a payment in my paypal account.

I hope to soon be able to post prices for everything right here.

I have recently suffered a very severe allergic reaction, and since have been suffering pronounced weakness, dizziness and shortness of breath, in spite of the night in the hospital and all the epinephrine, adrenaline and other treatments. It has since then become difficult to do the same amount of work on the jewelry and this site.

However, I am not a quitter, and I hope that you won't see me as one. If you get a chance, I appreciate all positive thoughts and prayers. I also would appreciate any questions or comments you may have for me, so feel free to leave them here. I will return in a day or two to post a response.

I thank all of you for coming to look at this site and my jewelry, and also for reading my posts and leaving your comments. Have a wonderful day, and I will return shortly.

Blessings and many creative thoughts and projects!

ninib
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment