Sunday, January 9, 2011

LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO ONCE YOU MASTER WIRE WRAPPING!

labalexwire

I found this beautiful wire-wrapped lab created alexandrite pendant on the internet, and I wanted to share it with you, to give you an example of what you can do once you have mastered some of the basic skills. There are many self-teaching books and dvds available, along with tutorials on the internet.  I have discovered that if one has the desire and determination, one can learn the skills required to create pieces this beautiful, all by doing a bit of research online, which is how I have been acquiring the skills necessary to create my own  unique, one-of-a-kind pieces.

I wish you great success and satisfaction in your quest to become a creator of beautiful pieces of jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment