Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Hello, Everyone!

I thought I should come and tell everyone hi, and let you all know that I'm still here, and still going to school!

Yes, I've gone back to college to study Web design! I figured that since I don't understand much about setting up this site or optimizing it, even with the use of the tools, that It behooved me to learn as much as I can about every aspect of it, and not just a little bit of this, and a bit of that! I think that it will serve me much better in the
long run (and others) if I just get a degree and prove that I've really learned what one needs to know to be a Web Designer, and put it to use making money. I can Have a business in Web Design, if I choose, but more importantly, I can set up killer sites from which to market my jewelry! I can also set up sites for others from which to display/market their art, or whatever else it is they need to make known to the world!

I'm very excited about this, and I can't wait to learn HTML, so that I can learn to place ad codes in other sites and not just this one! I really can't wait, to see what my new sites will look like, and to be able to help others!

For now, though, it's got to be back to the books, so please keep me in your prayers, that I'll have a clear mind and be able to do these assignments, okay? The online courses are more condensed than going to physical classes. Each one is either 3 or 5 1/2 weeks long! I have to be on my toes, so I appreciate your prayers.

I hope to be able to come and post pics of some new pieces soon, also. I hope you'll like them. I will also put a price up with each item.

Thank you for your continued support by coming here and leaving questions/comments, and for your prayers. I really appreciate all of your help.

Blessings,
ninib :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment